1. The first thing to do is to unload: unload the load before the biogas generator unit stops.
2. Idle speed operation: Running at rated speed for several minutes, after initial cooling, the idle/rated switch is placed in the "idle" position to make the unit idle, so that the water temperature and oil temperature can be lowered.
3. Cut off the gas source: When the "water temperature" and "oil temperature" of the unit are reduced to below 60 C, close the manual gas valve. The remaining gas can keep the unit running for 1 or 2 minutes. When the gas is exhausted, the unit will stop automatically.
4. Close the key on the control panel after shutdown.
5. It is strictly forbidden to shut down with load under normal conditions except for accidents such as flying cars or flammable gas in the workplace.
6. If long-term storage is required after shutdown, the cooling water and oil of the biogas generator unit should be cleaned, the appearance of the unit should be cleaned, and the relevant parts should be smeared with the sealing oil to avoid rust of the parts.
7. Emergency shutdown. Normal operation of generating units, not in accordance with the normal shutdown steps of shutdown are emergency shutdown. There are two main situations: (1) The generator set alarms itself to stop because of overspeed, low oil pressure and other faults. (2) In the course of operation, when encountering an emergency that endangers the safety of people and equipment, the power generation operators press the "emergency stop" button and stop the unit artificially. Disposal measures for emergency shutdown: cut off power supply, turn crankshaft with manpower disk of turning tool, pump oil with manual oil pump, bring water temperature and oil temperature of unit down to below 60 C, then stop checking and disposal.
With the summary above the biogas generating set, I hope it will be helpful to our customers. If you don't understand or ask for help, please click on our website: or call for consultation. We will try our best to solve it for you.