1. The electrical equipment in the workshop should be explosion-proof.
2. Seamless steel pipe should be used in gas pipeline. The pipe wall should not be too thin and the joint should be sealed firmly.
3. Install emergency valves at the gas pipeline entrance to the plant in case of an emergency in the plant. The gas source can be cut off quickly. This valve should be nearest to the operating room.
4. An electric emergency stop valve should be installed beside the gas-fired generator set. When the generator unit is in trouble, the gas source can be cut off immediately.
5. The gas concentration alarm should be set in the workshop. It is better to set two alarms at the diagonal of the workshop.
6. The exhaust gas from the respirator of a gas-fired generating unit is mixed with flammable gas. The exhaust gas should be discharged outdoors through a tube.
7. Equipment fire extinguishing equipment.
8. The outdoor exhaust piping system led by gas-fired generating units shall be inclined slightly downward at the nearest interval between the machines, and a drain valve shall be installed at the lowest point to discharge the condensate in the piping system regularly.
9. A drain valve should be installed at the bottom of the muffler to drain water regularly.
The electromagnetic switch of gas generator unit is easy to be damaged. What is the relationship between this and it? Gas-fired generating unit is a kind of common generating unit which uses extinguishing biogas as fuel to generate electricity. As a result, the electromagnetic switch of gas-fired generating unit is easy to be damaged, and the electromagnetic switch of gas-fired generating unit is easy to be damaged.
1. The quality of the electromagnetic switch does not meet the requirements.
2. It is difficult to start a gas-fired generator set in winter, and the start-up time is longer and the start-up times are more. It is easy to make the active contacts inside the electromagnetic switch contact badly or sinter together with the static contacts of the two terminals.
3. If it is very difficult to start a gas-fired generator set with one battery in winter, two batteries can be started in parallel (the purpose is to stop the start of the generator by increasing the capacity of the battery under the condition of constant voltage). But the key problem is that individual gas-fired generator operators connect the two batteries in series and start the methane generation by increasing the voltage. Motor group. If the electromagnetic switch is required to start with 12V DC current and the gas generator set is started with 24V battery, it will be easier to make the active contacts inside the electromagnetic switch contact badly or sinter together with the static contacts of the two terminals.
This article is supported by gas generating units. For more details, please click on our official website . We will provide you with satisfactory service wholeheartedly.