1. Natural Gas Generator Unit: Generator Unit Fueled by Natural Gas. The main combustible component of natural gas is methane CH4. The concentration of methane is 70%-97%. Natural gas is mainly produced from the tail gas of natural gas wells or petroleum associated gas recovered by light hydrocarbons. Natural gas generating units are mainly used in gas fields with natural gas resources, light hydrocarbon recovery enterprises and enterprises with natural gas utilization rights along natural gas pipelines.
2. Petroleum associated gas generating units are: generating units fueled by petroleum associated gas. The main combustible components of petroleum associated gas are CH4, C2H6, C3H8, C4H10 and so on. Methane CH4 is the main component. Its content is generally about 80%. Oil associated gas is produced in oil wells. Therefore, petroleum associated gas generating units are mainly used in oil fields with petroleum associated gas.
3. Gas generator set of the seizure furnace: a generator set fueled by the gas of the seizure furnace. The main combustible components of the gas are CO and H2, and a small amount of methane CH4. Among them, the CO content is usually about 25%-35%, the H2 content is about 6%-10%, the CH4 content is about 2%-6%, the CnHm content is about 0.5%-3%, and the coal is usually produced in the furnace. Gas contains a large amount of sulfur, benzene, nano, tar, water and a certain amount of ash. Sulfur, benzene, nano, tar, water and ash are extremely harmful to the operation of gas-fired generator. Before the gas enters the gas-fired generating unit, it is necessary to stop pre-disposal.
4. LPG Generator Unit: Generator Unit with LPG as fuel. The main components of liquefied petroleum gas are propane C3H8 and butane C4H10. Liquefied petroleum gas is mainly produced in light hydrocarbon recovery enterprises. Because liquefied petroleum gas is easy to store and transport, liquefied petroleum gas generating units can be widely used in areas where the price of gas is cheaper.
5. Blast Furnace Gas Generator Unit; coking gas, blast furnace gas and converter gas from steelmaking and ironmaking plants are used, after dust removal, desulfurization and tar removal and purification, to be put into blast furnace gas generator unit to extinguish and generate power.
6. Coalbed methane (gas) generating units: generating units with gas as fuel. Methane CH4 is the main component of gas, which originates from coal field. There are two ways to obtain gas, one is air drilling, the other is mine tunnel drainage. The methane content of air drilling gas is higher, the common CH4 content is 60%-95%, also known as coalbed methane; the methane content of mine tunnel drainage gas is lower, mainly the mixture of methane and air, the CH4 content is usually 5%-50%; the gas generating units are mainly used in large, medium and small coal mines and gas fields.
7. Biogas Generator Unit: Generator Unit with Biogas as Fuel. The main combustible component of biogas is methane CH4. The concentration of methane is generally 40%-65%. Biogas is produced by anaerobic fermentation of biomass. Its main raw materials are: livestock manure, dregs, sewage, plants, animal fat and protein. Biogas generating units are mainly used in aquaculture farms, waste landfills, sewage treatment plants, food factories, distilleries, fermentation plants, citric acid plants and paper mills.