The brushless motor provides DC power in different current directions by the controller to achieve alternate transformation of the current direction of the motor coil.
Brushless motors have no brushes and commutators between rotor and stator.
Brushless motor is replaced by electronic commutation instead of mechanical commutation, which is superior to brush motor. The brush of brushes motor is easy to wear, resulting in the reduction of the life of the motor. However, the efficiency of brushless motor is worse than that of brush motor in a certain current range. But brushless motors run almost without noise, and their life span is longer than 10 years.
Combining the advantages and disadvantages of the two, the brushless motor is superior to the brush motor.
The difference between brushless motor and brushless motor is whether there are commonly used brush commutators. The commutation of brushless DC motor is always realized by contacting graphite brush with annular commutator mounted on rotor.
The brushless motor feedback the rotor position back to the control circuit through the Hall sensor, so that it can get the accurate time of the motor phase commutation. Most of the motors produced by brushless motor manufacturers have three Holzer effect positioning sensors. Since brushless motors have no brushes, they have no interfaces, so they are cleaner, less noisy, virtually maintenance-free, and have a longer life.
In the last 30 years, the research on variable frequency speed regulation of asynchronous motor is to find a way to control the torque of asynchronous motor. Rare earth permanent magnet brushless DC motor will show its advantages in the field of speed regulation because of its wide speed regulation, small volume, high efficiency and small steady-state speed error.
BLDC brushless DC motor is also known as DC frequency conversion because it has the characteristics of brushless DC motor and frequency variation device. The international common term is BLDC. The operating efficiency, low-speed torque, speed accuracy and so on of BLDC motor are better than any control technology inverter, so it deserves the attention of the industry. This product has been produced. More than 55kW, it can be designed to 400kW, which can solve the demand of power saving and high performance driving in the industry.
1. Replacing DC motor speed regulation, frequency converter + frequency converter motor speed regulation, asynchronous motor + reducer speed regulation.
2. It can operate at low speed and high power, and can reduce the direct drive of large load by reducer.
3. It has all the advantages of traditional DC motor, and at the same time cancels the structure of carbon brush and slip ring.
4, excellent torque characteristics, good torque performance at medium and low speed, large starting torque and small starting current.
5, stepless speed regulation, wide speed range, strong overload capacity;
6. Small size, light weight and great output.
7, soft start, soft stop, good braking characteristics, can save the original mechanical brake or electromagnetic brake device.
8. High efficiency, no excitation loss and carbon brush loss of the motor itself, eliminating the multi-stage deceleration loss, the comprehensive power saving rate can reach 20%~60%, only one year can recover the purchase cost of power saving;
9, high reliability, good stability, strong adaptability, simple maintenance and maintenance.
10. It is resistant to bumpy vibration, low noise, small vibration, smooth operation and long service life.
11. No radio interference, no sparks, especially suitable for explosive places, explosion-proof type; 12. Choose trapezoidal wave magnetic field motor and positive rotating wave magnetic field motor as needed.
Brush motor is the opposite.
With the summary above, I hope it will be helpful to our customers. If you don't understand or ask for help, please click on our official website: or call, we will try our best to solve it for you.