The biogas generating units can be divided into two types: single-fuel biogas generating units and dual-fuel biogas-diesel generating units.
The working principle of single fuel biogas generating unit is: compress the mixture of air and biogas in cylinder continuously, then burn it with spark plug, get power through continuous piston movement, and then connect cylinder with generator to generate electricity.
The advantages of single fuel biogas generating units are as follows:
1. No other fuel oil is needed in the whole power generation process, which saves energy and money.
2. Only one kind of fuel is needed, and the operation is simpler and more convenient than the two kinds of fuels.
3. This kind of generator has lower cost and higher performance-price ratio.
The working principle of dual-fuel biogas-diesel generator set is that the mixture of air biogas is compressed in cylinder continuously, then the mixture is incinerated by burning fuel, and the power is obtained by the continuous motion of piston back and forth, then the cylinder is connected with the generator to generate electricity.
The advantages of dual-fuel biogas-diesel generator set are as follows:
1. Both liquid and gas fuels can be used normally, and the range of materials is wider.
2. This kind of machine has good corrosion resistance. During operation, there will be no residual clean gas without incineration.
Compared with other generators, biogas generators are more environmentally friendly and cost less to operate together. It has a wide range of materials, suitable for use in most areas, without strict geographical constraints. Together, biogas generators are renewable energy sources, so customers need not worry about drying up. It is worth mentioning that the construction plan of biogas power plant is small, the construction period is short, the cost of investment is low for customers, and it can be used in a short time.
In addition to Carter biogas generating units, there are many other generating units on the market, such as wind turbine, hydroelectric generator, natural gas generator, etc. Different generators have different operating environment requirements. For factories with waste generation, it is more economical and environmentally friendly to choose biogas generating units.