1: generating units using all biogas
The mixture of air and biogas is compressed in the cylinder and burned by spark plugs. The power is gained by reciprocating motion of the plug and then connected to the generator to generate electricity.
1. do not need auxiliary fuel oil and its supply equipment
2. fuel for a system in turbine control can burn two fuel simple
3. the price of the generator set is low
Two: partial use of biogas generator
The mixture of air combustion gas is compressed in the cylinder, burning with ignition fuel, power is gained by reciprocating motion of plug, and then connected to generator to generate electricity.
1. can work with liquid fuel or gas fuel
2. changes in methane production and methane concentration can be adapted
3. if the fuel is turned from a gas fuel to a diesel fuel, the unburned gas is not retained in the generator set, because the corrosion resistance is good.